Plug

Member of The Crypto Crew:
http://www.thecryptocrew.com/

Please Also Visit our Sister Blog, Frontiers of Anthropology:

http://frontiers-of-anthropology.blogspot.com/

And the new group for trying out fictional projects (Includes Cryptofiction Projects):

http://cedar-and-willow.blogspot.com/

And Kyle Germann's Blog

http://www.demonhunterscompendium.blogspot.com/

And Jay's Blog, Bizarre Zoology

http://bizarrezoology.blogspot.com/

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Dinosaurs Run Amuck In South Texas Town?

Monday, October 07, 2013

Dinosaurs Run Amuck In South Texas Town? 

Phantoms And Monsters
  
Posted by Lon Strickler:

I recently received the following email:

Hello Lon - A couple of months ago in summer, my friend actually saw a small dinosaur here in town, on a main street! It was evening when she saw it, probably around 8:45 pm. She was driving and noticed the dinosaur cross the street! She saw the shape clearly as it passed another cars headlights on the opposite side. She said oddly that the other car didn't seem to notice as the creature passed. She tried to call me but her phone was out of minutes.

Just a couple months before I had actually heard a creature I could only describe as a dinosaur. I had been asleep, it was night, maybe around 1 or 2 am. I had awoken and just at that moment I heard an unfamiliar screech of something running by my window. We have an AC unit in the window so the window is basically open. I heard its footsteps as it ran by and it was heavy whatever it was. I could hear it clearly on the ground. As it ran further away I could hear it screech again! It was like nothing I've ever heard in my life! It was loud too and I wonder if anyone else heard it or saw it. I live in an apartment conplex. I just laid there in bed completely bewildered by what I had just heard. I questioned my sanity and if I had heard what I thought I heard. So when my friend saw the "dinosaur" she was excited and wanted to tell me because of what I heard. Im only sad I didn't get to see it too. We both questioned our sanity. These stories you posted help me feel better and not so crazy.
 
 MR - Hebbronville, Texas

NOTE: This email was in response to my Reptilian sightings posts. Since we know that dinosaurs actually existed at one time, is it possible that people are experiencing interdimensional 'glimpses' from the past? There is a particular incident told by Nick Redfern which I referenced in Interdimensional / Bio-Engineered Sasquatch and Cryptids. Lon

[In this case since we have an alternative real-world explanation and these "Mini-rex"  creatures are consistently reported as paret of the natural environment, I feel there is no reason to invoke transtemporal mirages, holograms or anything of the like-DD.]

3 comments:

  1. I too feel that these animals are likely natural, albeit extremely elusive and cryptic, reptiles which may be iguanids. With all the new reptile species being discovered to have been hidden right under our noses, I wouldn't doubt that the "Mini-Rex" creature have cryptozoological legitimacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possible unidentified species still wondering the land only being sighted now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree with Dale and Jay. I'm pretty confident that these cryptids are just undiscovered reptiles (probably iguanid lizards) which can walk and run on their hind legs. I don't think it's really necessary to begin delving into the realm of the paranormal.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does NOT allow anonymous comments. All comments are moderated to filter out abusive and vulgar language and any posts indulging in abusive and insulting language shall be deleted without any further discussion.